PLDT #MyNumber simplifies any enterprise hotline down to a single, easy-to-remember four to eight-digit contact number that begins with the number or hash sign (e.g. #8888). The new hotline is reachable nationwide through PLDT landlines as well as Smart, Talk ‘N Text, and Sun Cellular mobile phones.
Enterprise Telpad is a special handset that serves as a charging dock for a 7-inch screen tablet computer. Subscribers can use the handset or the portable tablet to make and receive phone calls. The tablet can be used as well as for browsing the net and downloading applications
Strengthen your business with the following additional features:
- Call Waiting - enables receiving calls while telephone line is already in use.
- Speed Calling 100 - allows use of shorter dialing codes to contact frequently called telephone number
- Do Not Disturb - Intended for customer who want to bar incoming calls temporarily
- Hot Line Immediate - Lifting the handset automatically dials the pre-assigned destination. The phone cannot be used to call any other telephone number
- Hot Line Delayed - Upon lifting the handset, a dial tone is given for 5 seconds allowing dialing any number of choice. If no number s dialed, the pre-selected destination telephone number is contacted. The destination telephone number can be changed by the subscriber.
- Caller ID - Feature by which the telephone number from where the call originated can be retrieved and reviewed through a display box attached to or built into the telephone set.
- Call Forwarding (Immediate) – All incoming calls are automatically rerouted to a specified local or 7-digit directory number regardless of whether the telephone is being used or not
- Call Forwarding (Busy) – Incoming calls are diverted to a specified local or 7-digit directory number only when the telephone line is busy
- Call Forwarding (No Answer) – If the phone is not answered after 4 rings, the incoming call is diverted to a specified local or 7- digit directory number
- 3 Party Conference – A feature by which a third party can be brought into a telephone conversation
- Call Baring (108, 109, other carriers and Audio text) – Intends to limit or t